I may or may not have done any of the following this weekend. You decide:
- Spent nearly two hours in a Jo-Ann Superstore.
- Despite being a lifelong loather of Diet Coke, grudgingly admitted that the bullshitty-sounding Diet Coke Plus is actually quite good.
- Dyed Abby’s tail purple.
- Found a gray hair and plucked it out with a mighty tug and a fierce growl.
- Spilled queso on my shirt.
- Vociferously dismissed a new acquaintance because I thought he drove a Hummer.
- Gone commando because I was too lazy to do laundry.
- Briefly considering sewing a Halloween costume for Abby.
- Inadvertently interrupted a drug deal.
- Decided to cease vacuuming my apartment until year’s end when my carpet will be replaced.
In other news, don’t hate me, but I just won with Blingo again! This time I could choose between $50 or a $50 amazon.com gift certif. When I told Mr. Keester he said, “You have been having too much good luck, better watch out, something bad is about to happen. Like Abby is going to poop on your pillow.” Hmm…