Maxine (Ms. Dangerous, if you’re nasty) tagged me for a fun meme. Here goes:
- Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
- I listened to my Thriller record so much that it wore out and I had to buy another one.
- One day when I was in fifth grade, I went to the bathroom and encountered a girl with a knife. She said she would kill me if I told anyone. That school year turned out to be the most difficult one I ever had. I would cry everyday before school, longed for the weekends, and felt awful on Sundays, knowing I had to go back to school the next day. It so affected me that to this day, I unconsciously feel nervous and butterfly-y every Sunday evening.
- I use a fan in my bedroom all year round. The sound and light, cool breeze are comforting.
- My favorite snuggle position is when I lay on my side and Abby nuzzles up in the crook behind my knees.
- Even though I’ve never been a huge fan, I once had a delicious sex dream starring Tom Cruise.
- Wet straw paper and straw paper rolled into a ball really gross me out.
- The first time a boy asked me to slow dance, I was so nervous and afraid I didn’t know what I was doing that I screamed and resisted him pulling me onto the dance floor. Funnily enough, a few years later in high school, I developed quite a crush on that same guy but felt rejected by him.
- Tag seven random people and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- The lovely, sewing-advice-giving Lisa of Pink Lemonade Boutique
- The rowing, bun-rescuing Amy of Amy’s Gripping Commentary
- The slim and sassy PastaQueen of Half of Me
- The smelly and meat-obsessed SweetBasta, who doesn’t have a blog but had better list his seven things in the comments or else
- The adorable-baby-having, Mummies-loving KNH of Nicole, Deipnosophist
- The displaced Bostonian, NaNoWriMo-participating Westwardbound of Must be Motherhood
- The mini-van-driving, Great-Pyr-loving Kriss of Zookins
P.S. Since Maxine mentioned the song Elvira in her meme, I’ll add that my brother and I used to listen to that song on a record when we visited my grandparents. We would laugh til our sides hurt at the “Ooomm-bopa-ooomm-bopa-bow-bow” part.