- You know what’s annoying? I didn’t sign up to participate in SchloMoBlowHole because I’m too lazy I refuse to turn into a claptrap machine for some consumerist, quantity-over-quality, more-is-more inane-athon. Naturally, however, I’ve posted almost every day this week. Guess I could’ve been a Blow Hole after all.*
- Can you recommend a good deep conditioner? My curls are desperately thirsty for some juicy humectant lovin’.
- What I wouldn’t give to go to this concert.
- Have we talked about Crystal? She’s hysterical and she’ll say anything you want her too. (Even if it’s silly.) Rich is fun too – I like to think of him as the James Earl Jones of avatars.
- There have to be some things we just won’t huff.
- This week I used a cool Web site called What the Font to figure out what font was used in a logo I’m working with. Very clever little tool!
- I have to keep my office phone number taped to my monitor or I’ll forget it. Am I alone here?
- Mox and I saw The Darjeeling Limited last weekend and it is by far my favorite of Wes Anderson’s films. The main characters, though estranged, eccentric, and complicated, once reunited were also achingly sweet and endearing. It was a clever weaving of story lines with poignant ends – a literal and metaphorical journey littered with Wes’ trademark wry humor. Also, I want to make out with Adrien Brody.
- When Frogstomp came out in 1995, I instantly loved it. I can distinctly remember drinking vodka and OJ and rocking out to it. I haven’t heard much from Silverchair since those days but I’m totally digging the first single from their new album. It’s a little different sound – less gritty, more warm and mature but still intense and moving.
P.S. I don’t really think poorly of NaBloPoMo and I think it’s fab so many people are involved.